Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Capifunds - capifunds.com

I am not Admin!

http://capifunds.com/

Capi Funds is a private investment club found by an experienced and professional management group, provides investment products and service all over the world. After years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment platform. As a specialty manager, we've adopted a comprehensive approach that delivers tailored investment programs aimed carrying out all direct investment operations for its own benefit and the benefit of its clients. Our professional team, located in offices worldwide, will assist individual investors in making profit around the world. Capi Funds has various established relationships with reputable private investment clubs. We understand every aspect of market needs and strive to create and manage wealth in several ways to provide peace of mind for its clients.

115% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $200 112.00

Plan 2 $201 - $2,000 115.00

Calculate your profit >>

135% after 2 days

Plan 1 $20 - $200 126.00

Plan 2 $201 - $5,000 135.00

Calculate your profit >>

165% after 3 days

Plan 1 $50 - $200 154.00

Plan 2 $201 - $10,000 165.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, PM, AP

http://capifunds.com/

cool design and nice program with one day old, lot of monitors listing this one, including GP,

the daily ROI of 12% will be highly unsustainable, very risky program to venture with,

currently, there is waiting status on monitors.

some monitors changed this one to paying stat, and some has it yet as waiting. In anyway i went in and hope for the best....

Its some kind of bonus inside this one, but the account is looking really good when seing from the design side...

The bonus is some money you get extra in alrtpay, i tried to withdraw them...but less then $1.00 is not possible.

So this one is risky, but i have good hope yet. I think maybe tomorrow i havent or im more happy then:) The income for the site is at least increasing good, but the amount of banners and pubblicity for the site is less...

• 2 weeks later...

well, this site looks more than a month old and I think the status of the site must be INACTIVE,

just because of the ROI offered in their short term plans,

of course they offer some bonus to win through registration with the site,

one should be aware of the fact that the ratings page is redirected to home page !

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is 100% scam site. Because they never pay me any. Though plans are very good and designed with good banner. I heard that my upline was got paid. But my payout request is stay in pending status. Probably they might stopped this business.

Account Balance: $4.00

$4.00 of AlertPay

Earned Total: $5.00 Pending Withdrawal: $1.00 Withdrew Total: $0.00 Active Deposit: $10.00

I think this is 100% scam site. Because they never pay me any. Though plans are very good and designed with good banner. I heard that my upline was got paid. But my payout request is stay in pending status. Probably they might stopped this business.

Their plans and high roi offered in short term plans themselves indicate that they were not here to pay even in short term,

sad to see that they have not paid you even once. But did you report this thread by informing admin/mod that this is scam so that they can move it to closed/scam folder, and no one else accidentally join this program to lose his capital.

I dont believe there are any chances of this program still paying and their ratings button is not working so stay away of this scam.