Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Webdollars - webdollars.net

I am not Admin!

https://webdollars.net/

WebDollars is a duly incorporated investment company offering different financial services to its clients globally. Having successfully operated on the capital market since 2001, WebDollars is proud of its united team of experienced and highly qualified experts that use a conservative approach, extensive in financial and investment fields, analytical skills, comprehensive knowledge of the innovative financial strategies, industrial tendencies, reliable and stable investment models and high technology to achieve the best performance. We offer cost-effective alternatives, targeting the optimization of Clients' profits and efficiently lowering investment risks.

We propose you four types of investment plans:

1.1 For 22 Business Days (Mon-Fri)

1.3 for 22 Business Days (Mon-Fri)

1.5 for 22 Business Days (Mon-Fri)

1.7 for 22 Business Days (Mon-Fri)

Accept: LR, PM

https://webdollars.net/

on trying to open this site, the page has been redirected to the warning page of Untrusted Connection !

but if we check the pl details above, the ROI has been lower and sustainable plans,

but since the unsecured connectivity to this site, I better suggest to give it a skip to be safe side.

• 2 weeks later...

The site is on secured server, has a nice and distinct look

Plans offer reasonable and attractive roi but i am not sure about the plan period

At home page it mentions :

"WebDollars offers four types investment plans, your principle will be return at the end of seven investment periods which each investment period is 22 business days (150 Business Days) with no compounding interests"

So i think i can only know the exact duration of investment once i join the program and try to deposit.

• 3 weeks later...

the ROI offered in their plans had been sustainable, but unfortunately, this one seems to have turned to scam or closed,

there is currently problem loading the page,

even the term of the plans was short and lower stable ROI to pay on business days, still it's unbelievable that the site has gone in a short period of one month.