Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dexter Finance - dexterfinance.com

I am not Admin!

Dexter Finance offers you an amazing opportunity to increase your income from the comfort and security of your home. It's fast, safe, stable, and most important a nice place to start your income you will need only to register and open a deposit, With our globally integrated operations and business strategies, our disciplined and established investment process, and the knowledge and expertise of our investment managers, we are able to provide you with innovative investment solutions and give you the maximum return.

We offer Investment services to individual and corporate investors worldwide. We are a team of experienced traders, financial analysts, and account managers. In the effort to make investing online easier, we have created a unique, easy-to-use product that is now available to everyone through this website.

1.6% - 3.5% daily for 120 days,

103% - 110% after 1 day,

112% - 120% after 3 days,

https://www.dexterfinance.com

life time of this program is three days, and there is a link, monitor status,

and on monitors the current status of this program is paying,

the daily ROI offered here has been 1.6% which is sustainable as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just checked their traffic rank on alexa, it's 1500% increased during a month period !

this site has paying status on monitors as well,

this one which has been living for seventeen days so far has been paying for sixteen days so far.

• 3 weeks later...

Payment receive:

You have received a payment to your account U3917437:

Date: 2011-02-10 13:03:57

Batch: 72237724

From Account: U8729693

Amount: $2.24

Memo: PAYOUT FROM Dexterfinance.com

Thank admin !!!

This will be the last warning for u before u get ban from DMT.

well, the ROI is reasonable, thus we can have this program paying for forty days so far,

the latest payment proofs until 6th October have been found around on forums and monitors,

the last three plans have unsustainable ROI, but nice to know that this one paid this longer.

It really sounds good i must say....a small daily profit..every day with 1 day investment :) .not a bad concept.All other HYIPs operate on a weekly or monthly basis.Dexter Finance has a paying status on gold poll so it looks like its a trusted company.

I think i will take my chances with Dexter Finance ..its only a 1 day investment.

I am surprised that this site has been living for 52 days already and discussed here. I knew a good senior investors from GT has shotted it for 10 times and all successfully. I was interested but wondering whether it would be too late to jump in for once. It is certain that it has been to the late stage of its life time. If it is at even 15 days life time, I will shot it undoubtly.

well, this program has been living for around two months for now staying active as well, fifty nine days old, to be exact, that is quite good status of this program, nobody might have predicted that this one will be staying active for such a long time, since they offer short term plans, with daily ROI starting from 3% !