Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

liteforex - liteforex.org

yogeshwartyagi

EXPLORE FOREX MARKET. ENJOY FOREX TRADING

Welcome to LiteForex forex trading company, your reliable online provider in the international currency forex market and one of the steadily developing online forex brokers since 2005!

For newbie forex traders only starting to learn how to trade forex LiteForex offers mini and micro accounts (micro forex and mini forex) with record-breaking low deposit level helping traders to gain real forex trading experience with the minimal risk. Forex for beginners (plus forex education) is an essential corporative LiteForex branch aimed to popularize currency dealing service on forex market. Moreover, we were the first to give everyone a possibility of easy forex trading on the forex market by creating Lite and 100K Lite forex accounts, where one could operate cent forex managed accounts with a deposit of $1.

We’ve passed a long way since then. Step by step, we’ve been gaining respect and authority among forex traders across the forex market during the last years. Today many of those traders, who started working with cent accounts, manage sizable capital assets and use powerful forex trading strategies demonstrating professional competence in forex but also their confidence in our forex broker company.

Today forex broker LiteForex offers its customers the widest spectrum of services, from micro forex to investment and management of huge funds, and brings qualitative maintenance of internet forex trading 24/5 involving professional support.

We provide our forex traders with the next-generation forex trading platform - MetaTrader 5 (MT5) that is designed and developed for working in forex and CFD markets and which is a serious advantage for forex traders interested in both currency and stock tools. Trading possibilities of new MQL5-based forex platform have been significantly extended comparing with MT4.

Another option by LiteForex forex broker is a PipsBackService rebate program that returns 1 pip to a client (recovers a part of money a client spent in a transaction). When making a transaction in the forex market, forex traders pay the spread, a difference between bid and ask prices. LiteForex forex broker gives back 1 pip of spread from every transaction to the forex traders participating in the PipsBackService program. In other words, your forex deposit can be funded with real money that you can use in further trading or withdraw from your forex trading account without any limitations.

LiteForex forex broker also aims to make the forex trading accessible for everyone providing forex market analytics on a daily basis. We generate a great amount of training and analytical data about forex market and other financial markets (involving CFD). Forex trading news, information and analytical materials created by LiteForex analysts can be used by traders as an additional help for daily forex trading decisions.

In general, we consider cooperation with our clients, both forex traders and forex partners, to be the most important component of our success and dynamic development at forex.

First, we constantly grow taking more and more solid positions in forex brokerage processing services doing our best to help our customers. LiteForex forex broker offers its clients stability and confidence in the future - a precious gift for those who do forex trading on the forex market, rapidly developing and quite risky.

Second, our customers value the highest liquidity of the forex trade in LiteForex, immediate execution of transactions and the atmosphere of mutual confidence and reliability that has been successfully formed within several years in the sphere of trade on the currency forex market.

Finally, being always open to our clients’ and partners’ suggestions, we try hard to improve the quality of forex service to make your forex trading process even better.

To make your trading on the Forex market comfortable and pleasant we will credit your account with a 20% bonus each time you deposit funds into your account.

Join us and enjoy all the facilities of fast and secure forex trading with LiteForex forex broker!

http://www.liteforex.org

• Downvote 20

• 4 weeks later...

To make your trading on the Forex market comfortable and pleasant we will credit your account with a 20% bonus each time you deposit funds into your account.

It is really,and no any demand.Some broker had lot of demance if you want to gain the bonus.For example,some brokers demand you trade over $500,and the bonus be able to withdraw.If it havnt any demance,I am glad to join in it!

• 2 weeks later...

I ever heard about this broker and its true its popular for newbie for small amount . but i have a question pls clear me anyone . i am now in instaforex and they also offer minimum $1 and also mt4 then what is the difference between them and if this broker provide any bonus pls inform because after reading here i dont find any option of bonuses.

• 3 weeks later...

The good thing from liteforex is multirebate service. when making a transaction in the forex market, traders pay the difference between bid and ask prices (spread). LiteForex gives back 1,5 forex pips of spread from each transaction to traders participating in the multirebate service. In other words, your deposit can be funded with real money that you can use in further forex trading or withdraw from your account.

i have use varous brokers namely FxPro, FxOpen etc, there is just no one to be compared to liteforex. How i wish i started with them from my very first day in fx i would have been a millionia. they are the best. it is easy for one to turn $1 to a $100 in few days with their good money management strategy(0.01)lot size, no more crashing of account.they are just wonderful

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The good thing from liteforex is multirebate service. when making a transaction in the forex market, traders pay the difference between bid and ask prices (spread). LiteForex gives back 1,5 forex pips of spread from each transaction to traders participating in the multirebate service. In other words, your deposit can be funded with real money that you can use in further forex trading or withdraw from your account.

This is really very good point i did not notice before,

you mean what liteforex makes from spreads - pays back a percent of it to us which we can use to trade or withdraw,

if this is really so it is really good for us as we give less in broker fee this way.

This looks to be designed for newbies or those starters in the field of forex

We can start trading with little money e.g. 1$ and good thing is we can trade .01 lot size here.

Yes, you could trade with 0.01. They offered bonus $5 on account opening only for such accounts in order to promote their "cent" account. I hope to make such promotions again in spite of the several that are active now :)

• 1 month later...

I tried to take part in contest of this forex broker but it's not easy to win the competition. But it is good for training in forex market.

I think Liteforex is one of good broker in forex so I hope I could get some bucks of free capital in here from prize in its competition.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see good site like that make you able to try with only 1 dollar and i want to thank you for posting this nice site for us

Lite Forex is sure a remarkable forex broker and it is really not all about being able to trade in cents, but it also has the regular lot platform. I for one do not subscribe to trading in very little amounts,because it almost always ends in a vicious circle of earning a little and losing it and that goes on wasting the players player time.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with you, if you trade with small amount you will find out that you are wasting your time and at the ending of everything you will find out that you have been doing nothing but wasting your time.

but you know you can also waste a lot of money if you newbie and demo not good as real money so you must try with small amount to can learn and ou will not afraid

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know its fishing site or not but thinking the broker is near same as liteforex.org. anyway liteforex.org is already trusted and old too and reputated too but this liteforex.com i never heard and after seeing the thread just know. anyway its better to study more about this broker before start trading i think.

• 2 weeks later...

Lite forex is offering a No deposit bonus of $5. Promotion is valid from 25th to 29th April only .

HOW TO GET THE BONUS.

You open a Floating Spread account in the LiteForex company and a bonus of 5 US dollars will be credited within three business days. To receive the bonus you need to verify your telephone number first.

The funds can be fully used in trading.

Any profit received during your trading can be withdrawn without any restrictions.

You can also withdraw the bonus as soon as you sequentially complete the following conditions:

1. Deposit your account with $50 (during 120 days after getting a bonus)

2. After depositing, make 30 transactions of any volume

The promotion Nice Surprise runs from the 25th of April 2011 to the 29th of April 2011 inclusive. Only Floating Spread accounts opened during the promotion period are permitted for participation

there is good news if liteforex offer free bonus join and can be used to start trading immediately without necessary make deposit previously. the amount is not different with other broker offered, but still good for beginner or newbie to practice trading with real money.