Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

liteforex - liteforex.org

yogeshwartyagi

These guys are not bad for a newbie but for serious trading, I recommend a small deposit with them. Their spreads are okay and they offer rebates programs. The problem I've encountered with these guys is the issue of requotes which is a discouraging factor for me.

These guys are not bad for a newbie but for serious trading, I recommend a small deposit with them. Their spreads are okay and they offer rebates programs. The problem I've encountered with these guys is the issue of requotes which is a discouraging factor for me.

What dfo you mean by requotes? I do trade in here but I use bonuses I earn from other ptp forums that pays me via Liteforex and I'm wondering what this requotes you are talking about. Because I'm planning to add money in here and if this requotes as you saying is something that is bad then I guess I need to reconsider my options.

• 1 month later...

I just request payments in here. 11.82 dollars but theirs commission fee so I will get like 11.60 dollars only. Its say that I'm going to wait for three business days so lets see if I'm going to get paid in here. I'm excited but same time I'm worried. At most I will going to wait for monday or tuesday before I'm going to say that theirs a delay of payments or theirs a problem in payments.

Still waiting for my money. I send support and support say theirs a lot of pending payments right now and I just need to wait. I'm frustrated that its been a week now and still no payments. I already down grade the status of liteforex. Now I know why forexpeople removed its bonuses two months ago. I should know better back then. I'm hoping that I can earn good money in here but its seems its the other way around.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, It seems they have lots of pending but then when I compare to other broker they still have processed it on time. But then great you made here your withdrawals. I have seen a trader also who received his payments although not sure if those were pending for long time. Maybe, they have problem with the staffs here as they are slow in processing.

Two request of payments pending. 11 dollars and 18 dollars plus. Hope that I get my payments in here soon. I'm still constantly active in support just giving them what they want. Its funny how they are doing this delay tactics. But I guess they are really trying to clean their house.

If I get my 29 dollars in here then that's the highest earning I got in trading in forex in profit. Last month I only earn 2.75 dollars. Its suppose to be 5 dollars but I though I can add some more funds to my capital my mistake?

I don't have idea why they really have delay here or they don't have funds available as of this moment or trying to run. So you can say that it is not good to trade in here because of difficulty to have the payments or withdrawals. I don't know what do you mean give them what they want they are requesting some documents to just delay the payment process, is that so?

Just want to update. I got paid three times now.

Date: 5/22/2012 11:22 AM

Batch: 96055852

From Account: U114701 (LiteForex.org)

Amount: $3.97

Memo: Agreement MT4-L-854619

Thank you.

Date: 5/18/2012 1:46 PM

Batch: 95610387

Amount: $18.56

Thank you.

Date: 5/18/2012 1:46 PM

Batch: 95610377

Amount: $11.80

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Great you got paid already for those 3 good payments from this broker. I wish I can have also find good forums for this broker. Still wishing I can trade without investing but by having here forum posting or bonuses like other forums. Only I think also there will still be delay in payments here but atleast they will process those payments.

I use forexpeople before. But for two months its stop giving bonuses. Now its return but one problem is that they have new rules now if you post in here and earn bonuses its has expiration after 3 months. So in short its continues posting but your capital will just going to go away after three months. I'm still hoping though that even at this restriction I can still continue my earning.

• 3 weeks later...

Date: 6/14/2012 9:14 AM

Batch: 99358645

Amount: $4.45

Memo: Agreement MT4-L-XXXXXX

Thank you.

Date: 6/20/2012 12:03 PM

Batch: 100225758

Amount: $1.90

Memo: Agreement MT4-L-8XXXX

Thank you.

• 2 months later...

I use forexpeople before. But for two months its stop giving bonuses. Now its return but one problem is that they have new rules now if you post in here and earn bonuses its has expiration after 3 months. So in short its continues posting but your capital will just going to go away after three months. I'm still hoping though that even at this restriction I can still continue my earning.

Bonus expiring isn't the only problem here, you need to invest 50 if you are getting 50$ paid to bonus and so on. Another problem is that they increase the minimum deposit to 50$ so small time posters in forexpeople will have hard time reaching the minimum, then also have to invest their own money to use the bonus which will expire after certain period.

Bonus expiring isn't the only problem here, you need to invest 50 if you are getting 50$ paid to bonus and so on. Another problem is that they increase the minimum deposit to 50$ so small time posters in forexpeople will have hard time reaching the minimum, then also have to invest their own money to use the bonus which will expire after certain period.

Have you not see my proof of payments above? its only 29.37 dollars and few days back I also withdraw just 15 dollars. So were did you get the assumption that the minimum amount to deposit is 50 dollars? You can invest 10 dollars in here and get 10 dollars bonus also in forexpeople if you have bonus funds in their.

• 4 weeks later...

liteforex.com is a bangladeshi forex and i am a forex trader. liteforex.com is new but its spreading movement is so much attrative for any paerson or forex trader. i think that liteforex will support forever. i love this forex trading broker because its my country forex broker. i think lite forex is one of the good broker of forex so i think i would get some bucks of profit from here and i want to change my life with it. everyone could trade with one cent and that is so little for any body. i think its the best comparable movement for this broker against another forex broker. in my next reply i will talk about its minimum and maximum invest.

Have you not see my proof of payments above? its only 29.37 dollars and few days back I also withdraw just 15 dollars. So were did you get the assumption that the minimum amount to deposit is 50 dollars? You can invest 10 dollars in here and get 10 dollars bonus also in forexpeople if you have bonus funds in their.

I talked about deposit and not withdrwal, But even that has been changed my lite forex and that's a good news. Last time, the minimum depost was changed to 50$ in AUG, but soon they removed that rule and made it 1$ again, but now the problem is that if you want to have posting bonus for the first time then you got to invest 100$. If you need proof i can give.

i was noticed by a blog that lite Forex has a forum posting site or they have a forum posting site for free bonus in their Forex broker. but following that blog i click that link but that link said me that they do not supported my ip address. they show that this forum is not supported by my ip address or i can not post or get bonus from this forum with my ip address. please say me anyone what the problem. please help me anyone.

I talked about deposit and not withdrwal, But even that has been changed my lite forex and that's a good news. Last time, the minimum depost was changed to 50$ in AUG, but soon they removed that rule and made it 1$ again, but now the problem is that if you want to have posting bonus for the first time then you got to invest 100$. If you need proof i can give.

That's what I'm disposing. Since I have invested in liteforex since january and I only invest 10 dollars in here to 40 dollars this september but I never experience warning that the minimum amount to invest is 50 dollars in any given month. I don't know how long or when did this 50 dollars minimum started and when did its end up but I did not experience this 50 dollars minimum that you are saying.

One of the benefits from liteforex is multirebate assistance. when making a deal in currency trading, investors pay the distinction between bid and ask costs (spread). LiteForex gives back 1,5 currency trading pips of propagate from each deal to investors doing the multirebate assistance. In other terms, your down payment can be financed with real cash that you can use in further currency trading or take out from your account.

i am a Bangladeshi and liteforex.com is a Bangladeshi forex broker. for this reason i am so proud about this forex broker. but they take 1 percent commission for depositing and withdrawing. if they withdraw this option then it will be grateful for their and helpful for their traders. so i think they will think about this option.

i am a Bangladeshi and liteforex.com is a Bangladeshi forex broker. for this reason i am so proud about this forex broker. but they take 1 percent commission for depositing and withdrawing. if they withdraw this option then it will be grateful for their and helpful for their traders. so i think they will think about this option.

First of all liteforex is registered in this country and not in bangladesh. So check your facts first before posting as you are posting false information.

Straighthold Investment Group, Inc.

306 Victoria House

Victoria, Mahe 036925

Seychelles

Since I'm verified account holder in this broker sites. I'm thinking that I will going to open a no swap account in here again. I don't know if my old account is still active but I decided not to use it since its has swap interest and swap interest is eating my profit in here.

• 4 months later...

I'm not active in here anymore but I do once trade in here as you can see my proof of payments above. And when I'm still active in here I don't have problem doing scalping in here. That's why I'm just curious if this scalping rules is a new rules or you just assume that its does not allow scalping? I do hope to be active in here again but I really need to have good capital if I want to be active in here once again.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not active in here anymore but I do once trade in here as you can see my proof of payments above. And when I'm still active in here I don't have problem doing scalping in here. That's why I'm just curious if this scalping rules is a new rules or you just assume that its does not allow scalping? I do hope to be active in here again but I really need to have good capital if I want to be active in here once again.

Actually their 2 minutes scalping limitation already announcement from the first time this broker open. If you have too much closing transaction less than 2 minutes, they will cancel your profit. But if your open position mostly close after 2 minutes, that will not a problem for you. This is great broker that give me fast payment after all.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually their 2 minutes scalping limitation already announcement from the first time this broker open. If you have too much closing transaction less than 2 minutes, they will cancel your profit. But if your open position mostly close after 2 minutes, that will not a problem for you. This is great broker that give me fast payment after all.

Can you provide me the link? Because I spend an hour already checking but I can't find a rules about scalping limits. And I use search and theirs no result as well. So I'm just hoping that you can provide me the link that say theirs a 2 minutes rules. Because you can see my proof of payments above and I'm earning in here before and I do scalping in here but I did not notice any of my trade that is less than 2 minutes got denied or has not been paid. And the only forex broker site that does not allow 2 minutes or less transaction that I trades is instaforex. But in liteforex I don't experience this.