Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

liteforex - liteforex.org

yogeshwartyagi

Only $1 for any forex ......... is too tiny for find out best bidder ........ but as my little experience ........ I think $10- $50 is more profitable for any 7 Days B-T ........

I saw the demo ......... I think we may use their project ............. but Some Currency is not profitable here ..............

any news please update

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This forex broker is suitable for newbies because they offers a very low trading amount. They can also test their trading skill by joining some trading contest through demo account. And they have many bonuses to offers.

Actually newbies must learn how to trade first. Because no matter how low the minimum or how good a broker site is if that newbies don't know how to trade he will only going to loss money. Forex trading is about skills. The more you know how to trade the more you will earn.

The less you want to learn the less you will earn.

Just wondering why I can't open the site. Is the site address really liteforex.org? Because I can't open it right now. Although if I can open I will not going to trade as I already enjoy and active in marketiva and in uwcfx right now. But right now I'm looking for more broker and forex sites just to get more idea or tips on how to trade.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay.. I can't open liteforex.org but I can open liteforex.com. Now its weird are this two sites the same? I joined liteforex.com and until now I have problem with my phone verification. I thought its going to be that easy. I will try to send support again asking them to call me. because they keep saying that they call me but I don't receive any calls at the number that they give to me.

WOw now I can invest in this forex

cause it accepts alertpay. I am from

bangladesh and she does not

support paypal. SO alertpay is our

only hope.they also have long online. so I guess it can be trusted to used this broker.we also can test our trading skill by join in their trading contest via demo account. the winner is trader who have biggest deposit after period contest end.

I already visit this forex broker site

and for me it is really good because

this site has also a reviews what is

forex trading really works that can

help to the newbies for doiing forex

trading.I think that i should try this site but what is payment procedure of this site. can anyone tell me or not.we also can test our trading skill by join in their trading contest via demo account. the winner is trader who have biggest deposit after period contest end.

suits for beginner because offer low

minimum deposit and many of bonus offer.I'm not sure if your bank in your location will accept alertpay or moneybookers. you should check your local bank.I will invest money in this forex broker because I have some good money in my AP account.so I guess it can be trusted to used this broker

suits for beginner because offer low

minimum deposit and many of bonus offer.I'm not sure if your bank in your location will accept alertpay or moneybookers. you should check your local bank.I will invest money in this forex broker because I have some good money in my AP account.so I guess it can be trusted to used this broker

May I know who you address your post? Since the previous post also been made by you. Anyway I don't see any connection between processors and this site. I mean if you have funds in AP and MB with or without liteforex you still have the same problem and that is how to convert your funds into cash. So why not deposit it in liteforex and earn. Same problem if you invest or not but at least if you earn you have more funds.

• 2 weeks later...

What can you do with your 1 dollar?

You will just going to end up losing

all of those money if you don't know how to trade.Its already frustrate me. They keep asking me why I'm not picking up the phone. I keep asking them what number do they use to call me and they give me a number but that number never called me even once.It is better to join in a trusted forex broker to make sure your money is safe or secure.

What can you do with your 1 dollar?

You will just going to end up losing

all of those money if you don't know how to trade.Its already frustrate me. They keep asking me why I'm not picking up the phone. I keep asking them what number do they use to call me and they give me a number but that number never called me even once.It is better to join in a trusted forex broker to make sure your money is safe or secure.

Now I know why your post does not connect to current discussion. Your post is a copy and paste post of different posters. Don't be lazy and make your own post. The one that I bold about is my last last november in other forum.

stop copy and pasting my most.. here is the other proof. my post in here he copy and pasted in TCC

Lite Forex is sure a remarkable forex broker and it is really not all about being able to trade in cents' date=' but it also has the regular lot platform.This company has a branch in my country, which very good for people who trade forex here and also they have a branch of site that exchange liberty reserve to our local currency.

The good thing from liteforex is

multirebate service. when making a transaction in the forex market,and no any demand.Some broker had lot of demance if you want to gain the bonus.For example,some

brokers demand you trade over

$500,and the bonus be able to

withdraw.A good choice for every

newbie in forex.

But I think liteforex.org is the real and popular liteforex.[b']I thought its going to be that easy. I will try to send support again asking them

to call me. because they keep saying that they call me but I don't receive any calls at the number that they give to me.[/b]

And this is my post in here in dmt.. his splicing and copy and paste it.

Okay.. I can't open liteforex.org but I can open liteforex.com. Now its weird are this two sites the same? I joined liteforex.com and until now I have problem with my phone verification. I thought its going to be that easy. I will try to send support again asking them to call me. because they keep saying that they call me but I don't receive any calls at the number that they give to me.

The game is based on a gameplay

completely new for economic

strategies.By the way the economic calendar in the trader's cabinet is pretty good. The other good thing is that I can find all the description of each of the evnt in it.To do that, kindly visit any demo contest page in our Promo section and click Register.I hope I can use that funds to trade in here and earn money in here. Right now I have 20 dollars worth of funds.

• 4 weeks later...

From 32 dollars I started last january first week its goes up to 57 dollars after three weeks. its seems I'm going to have a fun earning in here. But then with one bad luck decision. I increase my lots trade from .01 lots as I always do to .03 lots. Also I leave my open position without any SL, I think its greed and over confidence. Sad to say next morning when I wake up and check I only have 8 dollars left. So I open another lite account and right now I have 23 dollars this month of february but I don't trade.

• 2 weeks later...

As for me trading with small amount or make the 1dollar minimum deposit is not the issue here what realy maters is the lot size you enter market with because even if you deposit small amount of money there is a leverage format which you can leverag in adition to your money ,so if someone realy have much experience intrading this will help you enter the market with larg amonut of money..

As for me trading with small amount or make the 1dollar minimum deposit is not the issue here what realy maters is the lot size you enter market with because even if you deposit small amount of money there is a leverage format which you can leverag in adition to your money ,so if someone realy have much experience intrading this will help you enter the market with larg amonut of money..

Theirs no leverage format in liteforex. your leverage in here is fix depends on your account type. And each account type has different minimum to invest.

I also disagree that minimum deposit is not the issue in here. Okay just one question. assuming that you use the smallest lot. What strategy you can trade with investing 1 dollar in here?