Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyip-king - hyip-king.com

I am not Admin!

http://hyip-king.com/

We welcome you dear users. You have been looking for passive income, but could not find it? Then you have come to the address. You do not have to do. You will need to register on the site, make a deposit into your personal account, and watch the growth of your money. Just enjoy life.

Why us and why we need it? Yes, because we have a team of experts that monitors the stock market, currencies and stocks of various companies around the world. Every day we get great money with sales and purchases. We also offer and add funds to your account and follow the growth of profit on them. With the earnings on your money, interest, we will pick ourselves a small percentage, and the rest to give you. Every hour you will earn interest on your account and you can withdraw your money at any moment. Importantly, remember that the more money you invest, the greater the growth rate of per cent. Since we work in the market for 8 years, we guarantee you that your money will not be burned. Our agents will not give your money to lie idle

PLAN

108% daily for 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $4 - $30 4.30

Plan 2 $31 - $100 4.40

Plan 3 $101 - $1,000 4.50

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 4.60

Calculate your profit

117% after 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $4 - $100 58.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 58.50

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 59.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 60.00

Calculate your profit

135% after 4 days

Plan 1 $4 - $100 33.50

Plan 2 $101 - $500 34.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 34.50

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 35.00

Calculate your profit

170% after 7 days

Plan 1 $4 - $100 24.00

Plan 2 $100 - $500 24.50

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 25.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 26.00

Calculate your profit

Accept: LR, PM, AP

http://hyip-king.com/

the ROI is very high thus it's definitely risky to invest in this program,

but it is just one day old and a lot monitors that listing this one have been showing paying status for it so far,

thus I think it's right time to invest in the daily plan and get safe out after one or two rounds.

The fast programs i like as long as im in time for to get out with not loosing. Its a bit hard telling how long/short time this type is going to stay online.

Ultimatetrading, and other small deposits hyips is still paying while endowmoney is gone just....and this one is paying stats. best time is the first 24 hours for to have a chance always. But then the monitors isnt giving the rcb....so

so far this one is here:)

this program had all high ROI plans in offer, I think it was started just three or four days ago,

currently, I have got problem loading the page,

I am not sure if it's turned to scam or closed or any technical problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this site is not online at the moment, unavailable, it's usually happens with hourly paying programs like this one and in this case, this one was started around one and half a month ago, thus obviously it's scam or closed by now, and even the site is also not loading, so we can conclude it a scam now.