Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jillsclickcorner- Jillsclickcorner.com

Droganan

I am not the admin.

Welcome to your members area of JillsClickCorner.

Do you know a lot of members are earnings more than $100 monthly on our site without referrals. Read this page to find out more about this!

PTS Offers Earn Cash! - > Did you know you can earn more than $2,500 with joining offers in this Area. You can now earn with doing Free Signups, Free Surveys, trying products and a lot More. Be sure you visit this page often as new offers will be added Daily! You can find this page via the Menu or CLICK HERE TO VISIT!

PTS Earnings Contest -> We now have each week a new PTS earnings contest where you can earn Unlimited money. The amount you can earn with the contest depends on your own earnings in the periode of the contest. We had already several winners and each weeks 15 Members will win a prize. Be sure you visit the page to find out the winners and the update from the current contest.

click 0.1 -0.25 cent

referal 10%

minmum only 10 cent

http://www.jillsclickcorner.com

Please join after making your own assessment of the site. Thank you!

I am not the admin.

Welcome to your members area of JillsClickCorner.

Do you know a lot of members are earnings more than $100 monthly on our site without referrals. Read this page to find out more about this!

PTS Offers Earn Cash! - > Did you know you can earn more than $2,500 with joining offers in this Area. You can now earn with doing Free Signups, Free Surveys, trying products and a lot More. Be sure you visit this page often as new offers will be added Daily! You can find this page via the Menu or CLICK HERE TO VISIT!

PTS Earnings Contest -> We now have each week a new PTS earnings contest where you can earn Unlimited money. The amount you can earn with the contest depends on your own earnings in the periode of the contest. We had already several winners and each weeks 15 Members will win a prize. Be sure you visit the page to find out the winners and the update from the current contest.

click 0.1 -0.25 cent

referal 10%

minmum only 10 cent

http://www.jillsclickcorner.com

Please join after making your own assessment of the site. Thank you!

• 5 months later...

I don't like this one.its hard to earn money here. only good if you are trying to promote your link or website i often forget to visit already.

i do not agree with you because it is easy to find easy jobs there to complete and earn but the real problem there is that you get banned there with no reasons , that is happened for me 9 times before with no reasons so i think it will be better if we tried other trusted site like DonkeyMails or PTC25.

• 1 year later...

I strongly agree with you, this site is actually very good and very easy to reach the minimum payout with a wide range of jobs not just with the click ads but with offers etc. we can quickly reach nominimum, besides PTC JCC is really reliable since I've enjoy the results on this site. but the site does have very strict rules for its members.