Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Thora xPro - thoraxpro.com

I am not the admin.

Thora xPro welcomes You!

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Thora xPro is engaged in the investment increase your money. That is, if you urgently need a large sum of money, or you decide to consistently make money online, our site is for you. Our company has many experts who are constantly monitoring the rise and fall of shares in other companies and exchange rates.

Plans:

Starter

Daily Interest : 5.00 %

Period : 30 days

Deposit range : $5 - $1000

Premature closing : No

Principal return : No

Thora x90

Daily Interest : 1.10 %

Period : 90 days

Deposit range : $10 - $10000

Premature closing : Yes

Principal return : Yes

Thora x180

Daily Interest : 1.30 %

Period : 180 days

Deposit range : $10 - $50000

Premature closing : Yes

Principal return : Yes

Accepts : LR, AP, LR, GDP

Ref. Program:

Level 1 1 - 20 3.00%

Level 1 21 - 50 4.00%

Level 1 51 - and more 5.00%

Level 2 No limit 2.00%

Level 3 No limit 1.00%

Level 4 No limit 0.50%

Level 5 No limit 0.30%

Level 6 No limit 0.20%

Link: https://www.thoraxpro.com/

nice plans offered by this program, both of principal returned as well as principal included in daily profits kind,

the first short term plan is of principal included in daily profits and the rest are having long term,

over all the plans have stable ROI, even GDP as well as AP is also allowed to venture with them.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember, few days ago, I could open the site without any problem,

but today, during the loading of the page, I first have got some the message, 'Redirecting to protected server',

then suddenly there was warning of, Untrusted Connection from browser, thus I can't visit the site now.

• 2 weeks later...

the link was about to be loaded on a protected server but ends up with Untrusted connection warning,

well, from the above plan details, this is a plan in which the principal will be included in daily ROI,

thus a total of 50% profit in a month is of course high and unsustainable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the ROI offered in here is around 1.6 % daily, because it is actually 5% daily, for one month and a total of 50% profit in 30 days which is like 1.6% daily, in this plan, in which principal is included in daily profits,

I am unaware of the current status due to the Untrusted Connection error I got on trying to open it, also monitor GP is not listing this one.

@purplegl

well, I still have the same error of Untrusted Connection at the moment as well,

I wonder why there will be Untrusted Connection for some users but others can get access to the site, anyway, I don't take risk of investing in programs that will have unsecured connections, since they won't last longer,