Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thebrandinvest - thebrandinvest.com

At TheBrandInvest.Com, we understand that the road to investing and making money can seem a bit difficult sometimes, so we've taken steps to make the process very easy. Getting started and making your first profit is within hours. We have a variety of investment plans you can choose from, all of which have the goal to make you money starting from now.

1 year 2.4% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $0 - $100 2.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 2.30

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 2.40

100 days 3.4% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 3.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 3.30

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 3.40

30 days deposit. 150%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 10.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 20.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 50.00

http://thebrandinvest.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Though even the first plan is good and gives handsome roi of 2.2% daily with any deposit amount.

But 3.2% daily for 100 days is the one i like most. This is new program, Monitors are "waiting"

I will wait some days to check the site is paying and will deposit in 100 days plan.

No no this is the type of site im avoiding right now. First becuase the low investment amount is for a year....think about it

The next the same long term but now less days

The hooker is the 30 days plan....min$10.00 with a nice return.

I think this one has stopped paying us in less then a month. Yepp I can be wrong but for me this is a christmas gift for the hyip admin if i invest.

Why not have less amounts for 30 days? Thats a trap in my eyes.

Im out.

@anne i agree with you 30 days plan is really giving very attractive returns

And that is what is making me re-think about this program,

you may be right 50% returns for 30 days is impossible.

As of now program has paying status and may be until they get good investment in the 30 days plan there should not be any program.

• 5 weeks later...

I feel certain plans are not well structured since under the 30 days deposit plan the investor who invest below $100 will only earn 10% profit for 30 days its far too low and not attractive. But where as if we look at other plans i feel they seems good. The Admin have not given equal importance to all plans when designing the plans

It's all part of the plan to strong-arm the investor to increase his deposit. Regardless, 10% after 30 days is low no matter which perspective it's viewed from. The other plans for increasingly higher deposits are disproportionately higher.

Based on the proportion of profits offered under each plan its clear the Admin is discouraging small investors to invest in short term plans and are encouraging them for longer period investment on the other hand large investors are more encourage for short period plans