Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

xperia - xperia.cc

In these volatile times many people who invest in stocks, currency, mutual funds are in search for some solution which can make up for their losses brought about by financial crises and at the same time provide long term stable future growth. We are offering you this opportunity.

xPeria Inc. engages in highly profitable trading activities and "arbitrage exchange" – converting currencies in selected countries around the world where there is a difference between the market rate and the official rate of exchange.

We started our xPeria Inc. program to attract additional liquidity which provides additional leverage for our trading and improves overall performance. Our program is tailored for a client with average investment of $1,000-50,000. For marketing reasons we allow investments as small as $10, though. Every investor no matter his or her wealth or nationality can make money with us.

90 days 1,30% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Beginner $10 - $100 1.30

90 days 2.20% daily

Standart $101 - $250 1.80

Premium $251 - $500 2.00

Advanced $501 - $1,000 2.20

90 days 3.10% daily

Professional $1,001 - $5,000 3.10

90 days 3.6% daily

xPeria $5,001 - $50,000 3.60

http://xperia.cc/?ref=zeusgold.com

Simple script and i dont notice any protection either. The the roi looks sustainable but i dont like the huge difference in roi due to size of investment here for the same term. You can notice the one investing 10-100$ gets only 1.3% daily while the one with 5001 gets 3.6 which is around 3 times the roi of first plan. I dont see any reason for such huge difference in roi though it raises doubt about the inention of this hyip.

Simple script and i dont notice any protection either. The the roi looks sustainable but i dont like the huge difference in roi due to size ofinvestment here for the same term. You can notice the one investing 10-100$ gets only 1.3% daily while the one with 5001 gets 3.6 which is around 3 times the roi of first plan. I dont see any reason for such huge difference in roi though it raises doubt about the inention of this hyip.