All Pips

marvelousforums - marvelousforums.com

chardyme

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some updates from this forum:

- Admin no longer active anymore --> Take a look at how long ago did he last online -- http://www.marvelousforums.com/member.php?u=511

- Full of payment requests not processed and paid -- http://www.marvelousforums.com/cash-out-request/

- Spamming everywhere, no control of the forum

Conclusion -- The forum is beyond any cure. End

I saw the payment of this forum was a huge, I want to get it too. then why do you complain to the 50 posts that you did. it is good you do it again and ask for payment as soon as possible because if the delay could be thi forum no longer pay

Give me the link of a new proof of payments that you saw. Because even if this site is paying I never seen a huge payment. then I will going to be back in here posting if that proof of payments is also the latest one. Why not you join this site and post yourself and see if this site is paying or not.

Some updates from this forum:

- Admin no longer active anymore --> Take a look at how long ago did he last online -- http://www.marvelous...ember.php?u=511

- Full of payment requests not processed and paid -- http://www.marvelous...sh-out-request/

- Spamming everywhere, no control of the forum

Conclusion -- The forum is beyond any cure. End

And so it is time to end this thread as you have seen this status coming out from the forum itself, it was just too bad that it ended this way.

Its already a norm. Once a forum decide to stop paying admin always say he sold his forum and the new forum don't pay. But commonsense. why will someone going to buy a forum only to let it die? So for me I don't believe in selling story. As its already an old excuse. I think admin need to make new excuses as this excuses is already sold out.

I hope this is the last time I'm going to post in here. I already request this thread to be close and be open when the site starts to pay again and that is the fact that will not going to happen unless theirs some thing miracle going to happen. Anyway I have bad time in here as I post regularly but never get paid.

I checked this thread hoping that forum is back as I have some points here and I am also close to cash-out. But some posts are already requesting that this thread be locked which means that the forum is now a non-paying one. At least, this forum will earn me something out of this post.

I'm glad to see the moderator here because I saw neng and leash here but when I got the news from you about changes to this forum. I'm not too late to stop my activities here. but I hope this forum becomes the ptp forum because fun to participate with members already I know

This thread is still open? As far as I know I already reported this thread to be a scam site. Maybe many are hoping that this site will comeback and paying again. I just joined this site last december and I'm almost near my first cashout when I found out that this site has turn to scam. I'm really frustrated with this site.

I am also hoping that it will become paying once again. I want to be able to get paid here, even once, so as not to waste the points that I have already earned. But it will be better, of course, if it will stay paying for a long time.

I feel lucky, but sorry I do not mean to be grateful for what you feel, I feel lucky because I just signed up here and have not been participate in the forum and luckily, I found that this forum is not paying anymore. so I do not waste time and energy to this forum

Still open. hmp. I wonder why. I thought its going to be close since I report this thread already. I'm wondering if theirs still an active mod in mdt. Anyway if marvelousforums going to return then good. But as long I don't see any latest proof of payments I will not going to be active in this site again.

I am just about to join in this forum,their payment is really high which is so attracting to all specially to me,just have a look this site seems to to me great one,i don't know about its admin even their payment timeing,well let's see this forum.

Well, I am not sure if you are really reading the posts of other posters as they are talking about why this thread about this forum should be closed or locked by now. The forum has proven to be non-paying.

I don't usually visit Marvelousforums unless i want to post a payment proof from IP,other than that i am having no activity here.First it used to pay very high rate and now its like a dead forum.Admin has kept it open so he ll have some plans or may be planning to sell the forum.

Yeah, me too. This is one forum where I post proofs of the payments I got from IP. I have not even checked if my points are rising. But I can still see a few recent posts being created here. Maybe, I will try to request a payment once my points reached the cash out level without expecting to get paid.