Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

marvelousforums - marvelousforums.com

chardyme

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just posted in here earlier and it was surprisingly to see that they have already dropped their posting rates. PTP forum sections used to have 3 cents posting rates and now it only have 1 cent per post. What had happened to MF forum :( I guess they should have dropped the minimum payment request has well.

I just posted in here earlier and it was surprisingly to see that they have already dropped their posting rates. PTP forum sections used to have 3 cents posting rates and now it only have 1 cent per post. What had happened to MF forum :( I guess they should have dropped the minimum payment request has well.

Yes. It is 1 cent now and it is not worth to make post in the forum because it will just be a waste of time. We cannot get profits well from our efforts with 1 cent rate. I think that members will shift to other forums and will stop their activities in here because of their actions.

Me as well, i already made some post there.. But what is this kind of act from the Admin? Changing the rates from 3 to 1 cents? I just wasted my effort posting, i cannot reach that $5 with 1 cents rates.

I agree to that. It is not worth posting anymore in the forum with 1 cent per post. If they will reduced the rates, it should be 2 cents and not 1 cent. It is not good to work in a forum with low rates.

• 4 weeks later...

I guess another forum that we need to close down. I'm not yet a member but right now I'm in ptp search mode. I'm planning to have 15 ptp forum to post into. So that I can post every day and not worried that I spam the site since I have 15 ptp to post into. right now I only have 10 ptp. So I need another 5. But I guess I will not going to add marvelousforum in my list of ptp.

I guess most ptp sites just start out with really very high and tempting pay per post rates to lure in members and after that they just start to gradually reduce the rate. Anyway I think that is what they think is best for their forum because even if they pay nothing afterwards, some members will still be active and new members will join once is forum has been made popular by paid posters.

Thats exactly right friend,many ptp forums start with 6 cents per post 10 cents per post and then they cant manage it for long time and soon sells the whole forum to someone else but it does not work out always.MF was so popular at the beginning but now it seems posting there is just a waste of time.

Thats exactly right friend,many ptp forums start with 6 cents per post 10 cents per post and then they cant manage it for long time and soon sells the whole forum to someone else but it does not work out always.MF was so popular at the beginning but now it seems posting there is just a waste of time.

I agree to that. It is really a waste of time if we make posts in this forum because I think that this forum was already abandoned by admin so payments will not be working in this forum anymore I guess.

Right now admin is paying a bit late on their since i haven't heard about any payouts from last month, more over i can say that admin is not so active in cutting payouts and usually they are making payouts ones in a month , one thing which i like is their pay pal payments and in business and marketing section you get good rates for threads and replies ,

I joined this site this december and already have 60 post in here. Its just so frustrated to know that this site has been abandon. I feel I wasted my 60 post in here. Now I have some dilemma right now. Continue posting in here and reach minimum then cashout then wait to get paid or totally stop posting in here now.

Well i have left this forum with 100 points, after seeing that they decreased into 1 cent posting rates in the GPT section I started to stopped posting in here, it was really too bad because this was I thought one of the most promising ptp forum, so i guess it was really a mistake.

Just check if theirs a good news or its okay to continue posting. I'm sadden because I just wasted about 50 post and wasted about two days familiarizing myself of the site rules only to turn out its no paying anymore. But that' s part of joining a ptp forum we need to post and try to cashout before we our self know if the site is really paying or not.