Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Unfxtrade - unfxtrade.com

I am not the Admin.

With over 2 trillion US Dollars daily volume FOREX is surely the most exciting markets for trading. Yet, it is very complicated. Time shows that only experienced traders are able to sufficiently benefit from trading. Their skilled-based strategies and excellent

We provide solutions for individuals who lack time and/or will to enter the rapidly changing FOREX market. Moreover, our flexible investment program allows individuals to benefit from a much smaller initial investment as opposed to a $100 000 "start-up" in FOREX.

Unfxtrade has been mistakenly accounted for some sort of gambling, which it surely isn't. Gambling involves risk, whereas PR takes advantage of bookmakers with different views to guarantee a positive result. It is meant to generate a risk-free profit on the outcome of an event. Being a real gem out of sight in the world of financial opportunities, Arbitrage Trading provides truly unique possibilities for success as opposed to more volatile FOREX and Stock markets.

Investment Plans: 4% - 5% daily for 40 days, Compounding: available

Min to spend: $5

Ref.Program:

ref.png

Accepts: LR, PM

Link:

the ROI is reasonable considering the principal included in daily profits,

the lower minimum of $5 also can attract a good number of small investors,

overall, it looks like a promising program.

This will take me 25 days to reach bep. I think its a real nice program/hyip.

I also think its important go in this hyips who pays roi and principal is included in it fast.

I took up a nice little rcb offer for the hyip also and went in.

heres the deposit via LR

Date: 08/11/2011 15:11

Batch: 67684667

To Account: U4651356 (unfxtrade)

Amount: $5.00

Merchant Reference: Memo: Deposit to www.unfxtrade.com

it's stated on their program that they have more than 30 monitors in the ratings list,

that's true, they have got so many monitors listing them,

except few monitors including GP, that show waiting stats, the rest of all have been showing paying status for this one.

• 1 month later...

this program has been PAYING for 59 days so far, that was good to know that this one has been successfully completed two months so far, since they offer plans in which principal included in daily profits, this one has sustainable ROI in offer in their plans, looks like investors have done with one round in here and the second round of the plans is running on now.