Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RevolutionHYIP - revolutionhyip.com

• 3 weeks later...

Round #2 has started... this is your chance to get in early...

We're still testing and making improvements to the website each day. A vast marketing campaign is almost underway in the popular forums related to HYIPs. Diligently advertising round #2 will ensure it lasts longer than our previous attempt. We have decided that we're not going to pay for monitoring fees because we would like to have only real deposits from real people in this round. This will give us a good idea what to expect of the natural cycles and basic mathematics to ensure we can develop a sustainable scheme for adding our site to the monitoring websites, but not impact stability of the current round. This is an experiment in progress and we thank our members for participating, by giving them real profits.

If you own a monitor website and would like to participate in the current game then you will need to make a deposit from your own capital. We're not paying anymore monitoring fees until further notice... seriously. If you want to keep our status as not paying then that is fine, because other monitors will display our status as paying and will eventually make more money than if we pay you to play the game. Maybe if you used your own money then you would try to get more referrals and thus improve the game... let's see what happens this round. Monitoring sites must use their money to play.

Round #2 has officially started... get in early and make your profit before the next round! The next round begins when all the money is paid out and no new deposits come in.

Tell your friends to use your referral link when they join, if everyone gets 2 referrals then it will make the game last longer. Can you get the most referrals? If you do, then you will earn the most of the game's money.

If your sick of wasting time and money with high risk ponzi games then maybe you should contact us regarding our private share based investment... it's not a game and is backed by real offline and online business activities, paying unlimited profits.

Good luck to everyone, do not spend more than you can afford to lose.

RevolutionHYIP.com Administration

• 2 weeks later...

We're still testing and making improvements to the website each day. A vast marketing campaign is almost underway in the popular forums related to HYIPs. Diligently advertising round #2 will ensure it lasts longer than our previous attempt.

We have decided that we're not going to pay for monitoring fees because we would like to have only real deposits from real people in this round. This will give us a good idea what to expect of the natural cycles and basic mathematics to ensure we can develop a sustainable scheme for adding our site to the monitoring websites, but not impact stability of the current round. This is an experiment in progress and we thank our members for participating, by giving them real profits.

If you own a monitor website and would like to participate in the current game then you will need to make a deposit from your own capital. We're not paying anymore monitoring fees until further notice... seriously. If you want to keep our status as not paying then that is fine, because other monitors will display our status as paying and will eventually make more money than if we pay you to play the game. Maybe if you used your own money then you would try to get more referrals and thus improve the game... let's see what happens this round. Monitoring sites must use their money to play.

Round #2 has officially started... get in early and make your profit before the next round! The next round begins when all the money is paid out and no new deposits come in.

Tell your friends to use your referral link when they join, if everyone gets 2 referrals then it will make the game last longer. Can you get the most referrals? If you do, then you will earn most of the game's money.

Our concept is very simple... this is only a game. More importantly, we don't lie that our profits are derived from a ponzi scheme. One that openly says that it won't pay forever, but while new deposits come in we do pay... when they don't and we can't pay anymore (after a few days waiting), then we start a new round. The losers are the ones who get greedy at the end and re-deposit more than they can afford to lose, or many people losing a very small amount. 99% of all hyips are ponzi, even FOREX is high risk returns, low risk = low return, high risk = high return.

Yes, it's true that hourly programs do not last very long... we have made significant improvements to stabilize the game and create a reliable service. Round #1 lasted over 70 days, and with proper diligence round #2 could last longer. If there is significant interest in changing our return rate to one that's lower and paying daily then we will make the changes for round #3. If we can make improvements that will make you comfortable joining our service... we will consider it!

This is a work in progress... to create a sustainable service with honesty, your feedback is appreciated.

Good luck to everyone, do not spend more than you can afford to lose.

Why do some monitors display your site as "Not Paying"?

Some monitors display "Not Paying" because we paid them to play Round #1 but not Round #2. If they made a deposit in the current round then we would pay them. We don't pay for "monitoring fees" until further notice... this is fair because everyone uses their own money to play the game. This will increase the stability.

How long will his round last?

Some people have asked... we really don't know. When the game account balance remains at $0 for 7 days, then we begin a new round.

I need a good strategy, can you give me one?

Sure, here is a basic 5-step risk minimizing strategy that allows for long-term play.

1- Deposit $X when you notice that the game account has equal or more than this amount.

2- Wait and get paid, withdraw

3- Take $X and divide by 2 this becomes $Y

4- Deposit $Y and wait to get paid, withdraw

5- If the game does not have $Y or more game account balance then decide to play with $1 or wait for the game to speed up or the next round. If the game is going good then try $X again (if you can afford the risk and want more profit).

What do you do with the deposits?

This is only a game, if you're interested in our share based private investment then send us a message. If your sick of wasting time and money with high risk Ponzi games then maybe you should contact us regarding our private profit share based investment... it's not a game and is backed by real offline and online business activities, paying unlimited profits.

Sorry for the long reply. Our minimum deposit is just $1.

Oh. This HYIP site is new right? I think there is no or a little risk of investing here since the minimum is only $1.

What online currency processor do you accept anyway? At the moment, I only have AlertPay.

Oh. This HYIP site is new right? I think there is no or a little risk of investing here since the minimum is only $1.

What online currency processor do you accept anyway? At the moment, I only have AlertPay.

We currently accept Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money... sorry but you will need to use an exchange service.

I dont like this hyip plans since it charges 10% of the deposit as for admin fees and referral fees and the investor will be left with only 90% of its deposit value to earn return.

I haven't seen any other hyip charging any such fees on deposits.

We could charge a 10% withdrawal fee and you will earn the same amount... we need to charge fees to keep the game going.

@Sir Willy - I get the point. I just found out that a minimum of $1 is a must in AP.

No wonder why no HYIP sites allows AlertPay as their e-currency.

@others

I think the fee is a good sign that something will last long although we can never be sure.

You're right the fee is to pay for hosting/monitoring. We recommend that you wait until round #3 because round #2 is slowing down and might end by next week.

We're also going to try a daily payment structure instead of hourly to increase the length of the game.

@Admin

Since the admin himself is advertising his own site, I'll be glad to invest here once I get my money. I just hope this last although it usually does (I think).

I'll invest but not this yuletide season. Sir Willy just said in another topic that it's not good to invest during these times. I am no expert so I'll believe what elders says. :D

@Admin

Since the admin himself is advertising his own site, I'll be glad to invest here once I get my money. I just hope this last although it usually does (I think).

I'll invest but not this yuletide season. Sir Willy just said in another topic that it's not good to invest during these times. I am no expert so I'll believe what elders says. :D

Good plan we're still making improvements and will switch to a daily payment and higher return rates very soon.

Keep in mind that RevolutionHYIP is only a game.

We also offer a real investment opportunity backed by offline and online business activities. We'll be glad to tell you all about them once you're membership is approved. You can now apply for your free trading account at: http://profithunters...investment.html We're only looking for 100 serious investors during our initial launch phase.